MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS ABOUT OUR OFFICE REQUIREMENTS RELATED TO COVID-19
Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine has remained open in limited capacities to serve the needs of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our primary concern is for the health and safety of our patients, providers and staff. In order to limit potential exposure to illness, we have revised our patient requirements.
As our surgeons resume elective orthopedic surgeries, we ask you take a moment to read these requirements.
- Answer screening questions. When scheduling and confirming appointments, we will be asking COVID-19 screening questions. Please answer them honestly and completely to ensure we can provide you service.
- Wear a mask. Please bring and wear a mask to your appointment if possible. Due to limited availability of our masks, we may not have extra masks to provide to you.
- Fill out paperwork online in advance for New Patients or existing patients with new problems (Health History and online forms).
- Our check-in procedures have changed. Once you arrive at the front entrance of our office, you will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Don’t bring guests. The fewer people in our rooms the better. If a chaperone is required, only one additional adult is allowed.
- Use hand sanitizer. We are asking patients to use hand sanitizer at our check-in counter. We encourage frequent hand washing.
Our Mission: To provide the highest quality comprehensive orthopedic experience for patients in the Inland Northwest.
Our Vision: To be recognized as the premier provider of comprehensive subspecialty orthopedic services in the Inland Northwest.
During this unprecedented time, we are continuing to monitor and follow the guidelines set forth by the official health organizations, including the CDC, ADA, and OSHA.
We look forward to serving you, thank you for your cooperation!
DID YOU KNOW?
OSSM is the only Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine group that all surgeons are fellowship trained.